Because I Don't Do Scrapbooks...





Monday, October 29, 2012

Compassion of Mother Teresa

Tonight as I was watching my new favorite show on PBS (total geek) "Call the Midwife", I got very emotional. First, the episode was extremely sad/sweet/touching and; Second, I need a good cry ever so often just for no reason other than I'm a girl.

So as my tears turned to sobbing Mamie freaked out and started to cuddle up on me and paw at me because she was clearly concerned. I thought it was a very sweet act and started to cry even more. She let me carry on for about thirty seconds more and decided, apparently, I needed to pull myself together. So right then, the sweet Sister of Compassion lunged at me, nipped my chin and took off across the living room where she proceeded to glare at me as if to say, "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!".

Of course I quit crying right after my gasp of shock, dried my tears and went on about my business. And by "went on about my business", I mean not feeding her.

No comments:

Post a Comment